Author Topic: [Ban Request] STEAM_0:1:13323569 - _nasredin_UZOG  (Read 13416 times)

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: [Ban Request] STEAM_0:1:13323569 - _nasredin_UZOG
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2011, 01:52:36 PM »
Demos of griefing would go a long way here. I doubt he hacks. Or if he does, then he's probably toggling and very good at hiding it, so we likely can't prove it with demos. The best way to get him banned (if you truly feel that he is a serious griefer), is to get a demo of him glitching or teamkilling.

As far as the stats go... it sadly doesn't prove or support anything since we know he loves to camp and use the RPG. Camping with the RPG is easy and I'm not surprised him kdr isn't higher actually.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2011, 09:45:33 PM »
LMC ban removed.

http://lmcgaming.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:13323569&Submit

This is only because someone felt there wasn't enough evidence.  From the little research I've done on you, you seem to have a lot of bans from many different clans.  There is some sort of friction between you, several players and admins.  This has not gone unnoticed.

I think you've misunderstood me. I know about the cheating website already. I was asking for the research you've done on this aimbotting hax0r, so i can email the insurgency cheaters blog person and add anything he's missing.

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2011, 09:57:51 PM »
Demos of griefing would go a long way here. I doubt he hacks. Or if he does, then he's probably toggling and very good at hiding it, so we likely can't prove it with demos. The best way to get him banned (if you truly feel that he is a serious griefer), is to get a demo of him glitching or teamkilling.

As far as the stats go... it sadly doesn't prove or support anything since we know he loves to camp and use the RPG. Camping with the RPG is easy and I'm not surprised him kdr isn't higher actually.

Shiiiiiiiiit, all my demos of this cheating aimbotting asshole are either wallhax0ring or aimbotting, no griefing. If only somebody had demos of this walling, aimbotting war criminal griefing, that would be wonderful. Please upload them ASAP.

and don't forget to do sb_status, because i had demos of this hax0r aimbot headshotting and wallhax0ring, btw he has to be #1 hax0r in insurgency because he's been hax0ring since forever, and some admins, don't remember who, but probably those douchebags at SCK said you need sb_status or some muck on all demos. bullmuck.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2011, 12:44:15 AM »
Shiiiiiiiiit, all my demos of this cheating aimbotting asshole are either wallhax0ring or aimbotting...

if you have demos then please share them... and yes you do need a "status" command to prove whom it is you are spectating... but that's just common sense. =P Even without the status though, we'll consider it. It just can't prove anything on it's own.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato