Author Topic: I'm Rhah and I've been inactive for a long time  (Read 984 times)

Rhah

• |LMC| Senior Member
I'm Rhah and I've been inactive for a long time
« on: February 01, 2019, 08:42:07 PM »
Hey, everyone! New and old friends, I haven't been active since I started college a little over 5 years ago, but I'm looking to change that a bit. I don't expect to be around as much as I was back when LMC was first founded, but I'm going to make a real effort to drop by as often as I can.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Rhah and I've been a part of LMC from the very start and even before then. I don't really have any set games that I typically play anymore since my life is unfortunately dominated by work, but I do play Arma 3 and a handful of other games when I am online. I graduated college back in may, but my life has had a lot of strange turns since then and I'm hoping to reach a point where I can spend more time on here with you guys.

I hope to get to know the new members that have come to the community in the coming months, and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with you guys that I haven't spoken to in a long, long time.
XBox gamertag: Rhah817
Origin Name: Rhah817
Steam Name: Rhah

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Re: I'm Rhah and I've been inactive for a long time
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 12:12:25 AM »
Rhah!  :) So glad to hear from you!  Please accept my late congratulations on graduating, but it is an accomplishment worth mentioning!  I know it was rigorous. 

I am happy to see you, dude.  A bunch of us are playing different games.  I've been involved with Rising Storm2 Vietnam, some Stellaris, and Zenphire (kauaiboi) with Insurgency mod - Operator.  If you are around, we have been regularly meeting up on Saturday and Sunday afternoons together.  Hope to chat with you soon and catch up on life.   

I want to introduce you to someone in discord that just bought everything Arma 3 and is looking to game with someone.

We've been using discord to share, keep connected, and seamlessly integrate new people we meet towards teamspeak.  Many of us old guard like yourself still use the good old forums, but less and less so over the long course.   

...life has had a lot of strange turns...

It certainly does!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 12:31:39 AM by omniconsumer »

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 04:01:59 AM »
Hey Rhah! I've missed you man. Glad to hear well be seeing more of you. There's more happening these days. Omni pretty much said everything, so hey into discord man! Let's play a few games together!
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Euronymus

• |LMC| Officer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 02:20:21 PM »
Welcome back Rhah !

from the 90s

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 05:47:06 PM »
Hi Rhah, nice to meet you! I am kind of new around these parts and pop in here and there.   

Hope to see you around!  :)

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 07:26:41 PM »
Heeeeey! Welcome back dude! good to hear from you after such a long time
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar