Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Appeal a Ban / Ban Appeal
« Last post by Tupecc on June 19, 2021, 05:23:08 pm »
Hello, I was banned from LMC realism campaign (not Annex) for mic spam. I was trying to tell the player who was Commander in the match where i got banned to shut up because he wouldn't stop talking, in the 2 games prior I was trying to speak but no one could hear me. I finally boosted my mic through windows and it worked but by then i had a lot of rage from not being heard and i didn't realize my mic went from whisper to earrape so after about 30 seconds of using the mic i got banned for mic spam. I did yell so I do apologize but a permaban for that seems harsh. I apologize but please unban me as it is my favorite server. Thanks
Appeal a Ban / Ban appeal
« Last post by Tupecc on June 19, 2021, 05:09:56 pm »
I was playing on RS2 LMC campaign (not annex), and got banned after I changed my windows mic settings because no one could hear me, when i went back in the game i tried telling the commander to stop talking because he wouldn't stop which is the reason i tried fixing my mic in the first place, and everyone started telling me to stop spamming, and then i got banned. I was triggered because for 2 games no one could hear me so I did scream and screech, it is my fault and for that i apologize. however a permaban for only 20 seconds of talking seems harsh. Please unban me, I have since turned down my mic levels.
Thanks
Appeal a Ban / Ban Appeal
« Last post by Toastbust3rs on June 19, 2021, 05:06:08 pm »
Hello, Im sorry for mic spamming but I usually dont do that I just was triggered from the commander. I understand you banning me but I dont think I deserve a perma since I have never done anything in all the time ive played on LMC servers. I know you were very forgiving with me but yea, I apologize.
Server Complaints / Re: Admin Changed my name on server
« Last post by omniconsumer on June 14, 2021, 08:55:25 pm »
Thanks for letting us know.  We'll take a look at it for you.

Let me know when you are back in the server so I can change your name back. 
Server Complaints / Admin Changed my name on server
« Last post by Xela on June 13, 2021, 10:20:33 am »
I dont know who did it but they changed my name on Rs2. It was Xela now its dog water I assume it was because they were salty. I would like to have it changed back
Appeal a Ban / Re: RS2 Ban Appeal for ComradeGrimm
« Last post by omniconsumer on June 04, 2021, 02:15:43 am »
After taking a look at the logs (including chat logs) over the course of several rounds in the campaign, there were very clear indications of rules being broken including tk'ing and general trolling/disruptive behavior.  This is not allowed on our server and clearly can result in a ban. 

After consideration, this appeal has been approved. 

In the future, please do not engage in disruptive behavior with other players on our server. 
« Last post by ComradeGrimm on June 03, 2021, 10:49:26 pm »
OK. Thank you for the quick response.
« Last post by omniconsumer on June 03, 2021, 10:27:02 pm »
We'll take a look at the logs and made a decision accordingly. 
Appeal a Ban / RS2 Ban Appeal for ComradeGrimm
« Last post by ComradeGrimm on June 03, 2021, 10:13:43 pm »
During the evening of 6/3/21 I logged on to LMC's RS2 server. I've played on the server before but recently haven't been on RS2 that much recently as I've been finishing up school.

It was a new campaign and as always happens some people get annoyed by other people. I happened to annoy another teammate (something like ||||NOMAD||||) because of my callouts and such. We exchanged what I thought was nothing more than teasing banter until the 3rd/4th round of the campaign. At that point, he TKed me during the last moments of the game. I called him out on it and jokingly exaggerated it by saying he killed 5 of us! (Poe's Law, I know he would have taken me seriously). He said I tried to false report/kick him but I never intiatied a kick vote against the guy for any reason during my sessions, as I thought we were just jokingly muck-talking each other.
After that round, we both became radio men and sometime during the 1st half of the game we both got spawned in on our commander. At that moment, to the best of my recollection, a flamer was pouring fire on us. Intending to shoot him I went to ADS but I fudged it and ending up hitting the middle mouse, unfortunately killing ||||NOMAD||||. He spent the rest of the match flaming me, saying I intentionally TK'ed him despite my explaining to him that it was an accident. During the entire session I had only 3 accidental TKs as far as I can remember, and I certainly wasn't trying to intentionally TK, stalk, or troll ||||NOMAD|||| beyond just reciprocating his muck-talking. At the beginning of the next match I suppose he got tired of me and sent out a false report for intentional TKs, or at least an admin saw him saying I had TKed? I'm not sure.

I've played on LMC's RS2 server quite a lot and it's unfortunate I got perma banned because of a false report. Usually I screencap my games for the sake of either uploading clip videos/ or reporting people, but this evening I didn't as my RS2 video folder is rather full. So I unfortunately don't have much to offer in way of proof. If you want to ask any follow-up questions you'll be able to reach me in the LMC discord under the tag Grimm#8104. I only mention because I don't know if I'll keep my eyes on this forum post or not.
Server Complaints / Re: Ping RS2
« Last post by omniconsumer on May 23, 2021, 10:29:15 am »
It's client side hit detection.  Higher pings on the server do not affect your latency. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10