Author Topic: AA3 Listen to this  (Read 2251 times)

gsgen

• |LMC| Leader
AA3 Listen to this
« on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:01 am »
First and foremost I can not do a single training mission the game freezes. Okay I put that on the side and joined a server. Now my first gripe is I played the original AA and if you went prone and listened to your breathing aimed and shot the guy dies. Why you ask I was in the army and with the way the first system worked I hardly ever missed. AA3 if you are not in the room with the guy unloading on them and praying they are not shooting back you might kill them. Yeah, for PR at least you have a better chance of killing from a distance not much. Second who ever heard of the Saw not having a tripod that you could place on the ground to steady your shooting. What i emptied that clip into the window with guy in the middle of it at 50m and the guy lived and shot me.(Supression fire anyone). Third I know the m203 takes some getting use to but I used the scope and hit the ground in front of me everytime(P.S. Don't use the sight you have better chance.) Fourth the fog of war is worse in AA than in INS and that is saying a lot anything past 100m was invisible.(Maybe my video settings. Go back to could not do training so I had everyting turned to Low resolution.) Okay I had to say something here and yes I am bitching but someone has too after playing for two hours and Powning ppl after I realized just use the crosshairs and grenades I did okay. I give it a A+ for smoke grenades they work great but If you can not see past 100m and have no idea if the person has a helmet on or not you might shoot a buddy. I did 
Anyway IF you have a fix for these or comments love to hear them guys and gal.
You Can Run But You Will Just Die Tired

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: AA3 Listen to this
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:36:17 am »
For the grenade launcher, you adjust your aim when in iron-sights with the mouse wheel... it's spot on... I actually really like the ballistics I think it's perfect... you have two "stances" you can move it, regular and tactical, move in tactical if you want more accuracy... also, for the accuracy, you steady your breath with the space bar I think... do that and the accuracy is crazy good... but you won't do much damage to the chest because everyone is wearing ceramic armor, go for the head it's a one-shot kill!... use the mini map to determine if a contact is friendly. I've never seen the fog of war yet but I haven't played ranch yet... I'm guessing it's your settings but maybe not.  They finally fixed the training bugs, but make sure you check your firewall, router, and install the AA3 patch they released. I also run the game in admin.

The only problem I get regularly now, is game freeze 50% of the time when connecting to a server... but I think that's the servers' fault cuz it's only certain ones.

I haven't played with the saw in game yet so I can't comment there... it didn't "feel" right in the training thing, but they supposedly made them all perfectly realistic. So I dunno. =P
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

IcE_MaN_LtU

• I'm gonna be huge.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 11:02:43 am »
I dont get it I play for the last 2 days without any problem can do training play online.
"quote by Quanto: Hey Black², IcE_MaN is better than you at insurgency!''

gsgen

• |LMC| Leader
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 11:15:29 am »
Okay thank you well i guess i go back in but i had to change my key binds i hate crouch being c and i kept changing my stance when i was trying to duck. I will try that and see what happens thank you and yes it was ranch that I was playing LOL just wait and see. Also I will try and get the patch now but I was playing just fine in the game. I will use the control key and see what happens but I am sure i had it on some of the times if by accident. I will go try it one more time and see if that fixes things then great. By the way I appreciate your help and letting me bitch a little I do not do much of that but new games make me mad LOL.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 11:17:06 am by KauaiBoi »
You Can Run But You Will Just Die Tired

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 11:18:23 am »
I haven't played Ranch yet but if it has bad fog of war I think I'll avoid it lol... My favs are valve/pump one... and #1 fav is alley... great map and lots of CQB!

viraL

• Look what I can do.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 12:10:37 pm »
I've played lots of ranch.. the fog of war is atmospheric, it's there because it's actually a foggy environment, not to limit your vision. it's a scenario that you have to deal with, and if that's an issue then don't play it.

Ranch is a GREAT map BTW. piffing spectacular reminds me of JOTC farm or w/e it was in AA2

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 12:26:25 pm »
Oh right I've seen that.. it shows the map and whether it's day/night fog/clear I'll have to check it out