Author Topic: [Ban Request] STEAM_0:1:13323569 - _nasredin_UZOG  (Read 14837 times)

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
Re: [Ban Request] STEAM_0:1:13323569 - _nasredin_UZOG
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 04:37:38 pm »
Hi

We definitely need to perm-a-ban this cheating asshat! It would be awesome if .44 could post that demo. I have a lot of demos of this asshat cheating and use them when I report this cheating asshat to server admins.

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 06:26:33 pm »
I wish I could. :( . I deleted all my demos a bit ago for space reasons.
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 05:38:17 pm »
Unfortunately I was running out of hard drive space and since this demo files took so much space I too had to delete them. But if anyone has any demos of this cheating asshat, please feel free to email them to me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

SnakeShit

• I'm trying.
  • I'm the middle square.
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 12:56:21 am »
Demo files aren't that big dude..are you sure you're taking a demo as opposed to video capture?  Or do you have a 32 megabyte harddrive??  (in that case I'm sorry for my mistake)

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 01:44:19 am »
(in that case I'm sorry for my mistake)

Apology accepted.

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 02:07:39 am »
I shall confirm EVEN more accusations...i played with him on the steamfriends server today....l33t haxxorzz.

Edit: Dont got a demo, but the specifics: Aimbot snipertime. he managed to eliminate our entire team on karam using wallz and aimbot with a dragonuv. Yes, i know it was wallz because i was behind a CONCRETE bunker, and the half-a-second I poke 3/4 of an inch of my head out...BOOm.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 02:52:42 am by McFadden »
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 02:29:44 am »
I shall confirm EVEN more accusations...i played with him on the steamfriends server today....l33t haxxorzz.

I need specifics. I'm gonna use that to ban him from EGO servers. I already banned him from TaC servers, so the more demos and evidence I have, the more servers I can ban this cheating asshat from.

Thanks in advance McFad!

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 02:56:16 am »
Ill get a demo next time...I think hes a regular on steamfriends
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar

SnakeShit

• I'm trying.
  • I'm the middle square.
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 10:04:28 am »
I have a lot of demos of this asshat cheating

Where are they? 

Forward

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 10:48:49 am »
You know I don't want to assume people for a lie or a accusation, but if you really and truly feel so bound to this guy cheating the demos you take should be locked and "read-only" files. The possibility of you finding this guy again will be rare now that you happen to get him banned from every server you play on.

I say that you should just find him spec him and thats it get the demos to us and until then there shouldn't be a discussion about this. Could for all I know reading all these posts I could only assume accusations and unreasonable reasons to ban him.

We all have seen him do crazy things but we can't assume ban just off of hating him. We need his demos. end of story.

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 11:42:07 am »
We need his demos. end of story.

It's a shame that numerous admins to whom I reported this cheating asshat just ignored it. And some of them are even friends with him I think.

If ANYBODY has any doubt he's cheating, then you are a fool.

Why would TaC admins ban him for both aimbot and multi-hack then?

BTW thanks for the advice.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 12:06:23 pm »
We need his demos. end of story.

It's a shame that numerous admins to whom I reported this cheating asshat just ignored it. And some of them are even friends with him I think.

If ANYBODY has any doubt he's cheating, then you are a fool.

Why would TaC admins ban him for both aimbot and multi-hack then?

BTW thanks for the advice.

Well that is how LMC is different... we feel it is more important not to ban innocent people. It happens often, and when/if it happens to you, you'll understand.

We are committed to doing the right thing here, not the easy thing. We don't ignore any reasonable request or concern, but neither do we take extreme action without prudence and proof.

And I think that in this matter, you could only be a fool if you took someone else's word without any proof on something as serious as a charge of hacking (easily the most devious crime in online gaming).

In this day and age, and with so few people actually caring to collect or review evidence, it's imperative to an organization who cares about justice to make it a policy to require something more substantial than someones claim of another's guilt.

Aloha =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

SnakeShit

• I'm trying.
  • I'm the middle square.
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 01:13:43 pm »
TaC admins aren't LMC admins.  I don't even know what TaC is, I don't know there policies and I don't plan on learning them.  I know our policies, and we need real proof. 

Just banning people without being certain that they have an unfair advantage only hurts the struggling INS community.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2010, 06:53:11 pm »
Just banning people without being certain that they have an unfair advantage only hurts the struggling INS community.

And THAT is the meat of it! I couldn't have put it better. =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 07:33:50 pm »
100% agree with the above!

LMC sound like a professional ran clan, unlike some of the other ones (i.e. those noobs at ScK).

The point I was trying to make is:

1. nasredin_uzog (or whatever his name is ) is a known hacker in the community (I'm paraphrasing what 44 caliber said). Just google his STEAMID.

2. 44 caliber saw this guy hack ON YOUR OWN server and recorded demos, but unfortunately they were several hours long and took too much space, so he had to delete them. But there's a ton of demos of this guy cheating on various servers' forums. He is still a cheater, even if you don't have or deleted the demos of him on your server.

So my point is please keep this cheating bastard banned from your server.

This guy is guilty, you should not have any doubts about that.

Arios!

P.S. I could care less about the struggling INS community, if there's somebody who is using aimbots and wallhacks like nasredin_uzog here he should be banned regardless of how many hours he plays or anything else.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 07:41:15 pm by thegrunt »