Author Topic: [Ban Request] STEAM_0:1:13323569 - _nasredin_UZOG  (Read 14838 times)

Forward

• |LMC| Senior Member
Re: [Ban Request] STEAM_0:1:13323569 - _nasredin_UZOG
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 11:36:15 pm »
those noobs at ScK

LMAO

OH THOSE NOOBS LMAO OMG TOO GOOD

SnakeShit

• I'm trying.
  • I'm the middle square.
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 10:13:40 am »
Grunt - you're missing the point.  You can say he's guilty all you want, but nasredin is NOT getting banned off of our servers until he violates our server rules or until someone produces a demo of him hacking.

bluewagon

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 12:36:13 pm »
just text 542542 and ask if he hacks, they know all!

Forward

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2010, 01:35:18 am »
Asked:

Is _nasredin_UZOG hacking on LMC Insurgency servers?

Answered

No, _nasredin_UZOG is in "Good Standing" on Insurgency: Mordern Infantry Combat - Player, thx.

Well that settles that. Lol

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2010, 01:40:52 am »
Asked:

Is _nasredin_UZOG hacking on LMC Insurgency servers?

Answered

No, _nasredin_UZOG is in "Good Standing" on Insurgency: Mordern Infantry Combat - Player, thx.

Well that settles that. Lol

For verification purposes I'm gonna need a photograph or some kind of photographic proof of the text message.

If KGB said that _nasredin_UZOG is not cheating or hacking, then I admit defeat and will issue a public apology to _nasredin_UZOG.

If on the other hand he IS cheating or hacking, then my personal war against this cheating bastard will go on for as long as it takes.

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 08:18:19 am »
Bro, no reason to make a personal grudge on to this guy. This guy has lots of accounts, you won't ever stop the griefers/hackers, they will always be there. This is what they want, some guy going out of his way to get him banned. I'm not saying that we're ungrateful for you bringing this to our attention all I'm saying is that don't give the guy what he wants, just go with it and ban him as he comes, if you see what I'm saying.

If on the other hand he IS cheating or hacking, then my personal war against this cheating bastard will go on for as long as it takes.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 08:20:43 am by .44 Caliber Love Letter »
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 02:18:23 pm »
Bro, no reason to make a personal grudge on to this guy. This guy has lots of accounts, you won't ever stop the griefers/hackers, they will always be there.

This is where you are wrong. I don't think he has more than 1 STEAMID. If you look at this guy steam page, it says he has like 1030 hours of playing. And I was playing with this guy named AHP WireMan, and boy he told me some stories. This is basically what he said (paraphrased):

[Some guy was pissed off or angry at this cheater] WireMan: Man don't even bother with that dude. He is an old time bullmucker. [direct quote] "I could tell you some stories about this guy, that will make you hate him even more".

So I think he only uses one STEAMID and he had been blatantly hacking since a long time ago.

I don't care about stopping ALL griefers/hackers but this guy is such a big cheater/hacker/griefer that if you stop him, you would stop like 20 little junior griefers/hackers/cheaters mutherpiffers.

Ms. Trouble

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 02:12:02 am »
Get videos... proof etc. REPORT it (somewhere like VAC or something.. I don't remember) and if he is hacking bye bye buddy. If not then he is just another annoying person to deal with.. You can't stop every cheater.

But this topic has gone on long enough. We ban with proof, and that's that.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 02:53:51 am by Ms. Trouble »

ECO| Rambo (Wneq)

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 01:14:27 pm »
 I have been watching that asshole for a long time and he's been a pain in the ass especially on Fun Arena server. I mean constantly spawn camping, abusing players, speedhacking, material hacking and my favourite - spamming chat with messages in color.  I spoke to him couple of times, but you cant get through to his brain. Fun Arena server has some kind of vulnerability and hes exploiting it by running a code or some sh't. He got banned on many others but on that one there are no admins present and theres no control. I cant exactly tell what hes using until i would see his screen, but hes a notorious spawn camper, griefer. 

Also today I came upon his twin brother from Russia: TALIBAN or (from not proven source) |TAC| TALIBAN, also known as "allah" written in arabic "ï·²" STEAM_0:0:19974087 05:39 80 0 . He's using exactly the same hacksexploits and is also a notorious spawn camper. He is banned on many servers, but not on Fun Arena ( i dont know about LMC) .
I dont have any videos, only few screenshots, because I couldnt be bothered anymore to record, as I already have about 1800MB videos of idiots like that, but like someone just said - they have probably many accounts and you cant eradicate them totally.

CTL

• I'm on my way!
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2010, 05:56:00 pm »
Hey

I don't like resurrecting old topics, but I would like to thank LMC for not deleting this topic, and letting other Insurgency fans who google this hacker's steamid, know just what a cheater this guy is. I've spectated him for combined 3 or 4 hours on dust2 and sinjar servers, and can honestly say he's a cheating, wallhacking, aimbotting, spawn camping, speedhacking, micspamming, chatspamming hax0r. (and I would be happy to provide demos of this guy to other admins so they can ban him)

Rambo is 110% spot on regarding this hax0r. Couple of things that I wanna add to Rambo's comments.

He's already been banned from TAC (see page #1 of this topic), I don't know how the piff could they piff that up and let him hack on their server again, but they did. Fortunately this is now fixed. He got banned again for "wallhacking". http://sourcebans.ins-tac.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:13323569&advType=steamid&Submit

He also has 7 bans on MN servers. http://bans.murdernetworks.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:13323569&Submit One is for 93 month, which is obviously for hax0ring. Unfortunately the ban was rescinded and I can't find the reason why.

Also if you still don't think he's hacking, look at his stats. http://fun-arena.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/307939 1200 kills, 140 death and http://tac-rank.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/11806 1400 kills, 70 death. Obvious wallhack and aimbot.

Also take a look at his gameme ranking http://www.gameme.com/ranking/player/insmod/1:13323569 He obviously been hacking FOR A LONG TIME and should be banned on sight by any admin with a brain bigger than a monkeys.

P.S. Don't know about his friend TALIBAN (i think nasredin is a terrorist btw), but on edgegamers servers, which my guess is he's also banned from because I haven't seen him there recently, he's friends with a guy named Trogdor is off his meds.  He and nasredin openly talk about different types of hacks and hacking, so he's basically admitting he's hacking.

I'm sorry for this wall of text, but to summarize nasredin_UZOG is a hax0r who's been hax0ring probably since Insurgency came a few years ago.

CTL

• I'm on my way!
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 06:05:40 pm »
Also if this could be stickied, that would be peachy.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2010, 09:09:02 pm »
...(and I would be happy to provide demos of this guy to other admins so they can ban him)...

That would be killer!!! I think we already have him banned but having demos goes a long way. Plus we are very good reviewers of demos and have a keen eye for spotting hacks and differentiating skill from such hacks. We are very careful about banning suspected hackers. Since many of us have been banned for "hacking" simply because we are very good players =P (and I can guarantee none of us hack, we watch our own members closely and have a LMC Department set-up just to investigate such claims).

If you can upload the demos you have and link us for downloading, then I can review them and then attach the ones that are very incriminating here for all to see. Personally I have not reviewed any demos yet that are truly incriminating of him yet. I think he's currently banned for spawn-killing. =P

If he really is hacking I'd love to get that proof and spread it to other server administrators.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

CheeseGamer

• I'm trying.
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2010, 09:21:14 pm »
Wow, when I was an enrag-ed INS player on a RAMPAGE after being greifed legendarily by this ARSEHOLE for HOURS (I still remember it to this day, heh), I was not expecting to make a sticky post read more than 1.2 thousand times (making it one of the most viewed posts on this forum).

I've since given up INS (namely because of this kind of crap and lack of developer support etc.), but that ruins not the point.

This guy continues to be a war criminal at large--I'm pretty sure less so since the original post (hifives anyone?) though at least.

While this topic has gone through, referenced (#1 result for _nasredin_UZOG on the Google!) in ban reports at least three times, determined useless, been locked, determined useful again, unlocked, and now stickied, (tl;dr: a lot of muck), it gives me hope for the greater gaming community via the ability shown to ruin the laming experience for the lamers. (once agian, hi fives?)

So thank you to LMC gaming for offering an outlet for my rant.

interesting fact: the one year aniversery of asshattery is coming up on this turkeyday.

I think I should disappear for another year now (heh); off I go! ;P

thegrunt

• I feel involved.
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2010, 06:07:25 pm »
Hi LMC

thegrunt here. I too has moved on to CSS, MW2 and now black ops, which is piffing awesome! 
I actually found the demos that I thought I accidentally deleted awhile ago. I've been wanting to update this thread with the all the demos that I have of this guy's  hax0ring, but I stopped playing Insurgency because it's full of hacker just like this guy, so I didn't really care. But since this guy IS STILL NOT BANNED, here are the demos:
http://www.wikiupload.com/KE19LFGC9U1P47N

BOOOOOM BITCH!!!
YOU SEE I WAS RIGHT!!!. This guy has been hacking since forever and admins like those retards at SCK are too batmuck stupid to do anything about it.

Ok I'll be monitoring this thread, and hopefully this guy gets banned from LMC servers.

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2010, 07:22:10 pm »
  admins like those retards at SCK are too batmuck stupid to do anything about it
lol....
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar