Author Topic: Nostalgia nights?  (Read 2425 times)

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Nostalgia nights?
« on: July 24, 2010, 06:07:00 pm »
I would LOVE to get a play group together to play PR.3 or PR.5 from time to time. =D They are the funnest versions I think and are great in coop. I have all the files needed I think so I just gotta get enough ppl interested and then I'll put the files online and we can install together and then PLAY! =D

Any takers? =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
    • http://winkzor.deviantart.com/
Re: Nostalgia nights?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 06:14:09 pm »
i think that would be awesome!.. tho it would be even more awesome if i get my bf2 and pr fixed xD

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 06:53:37 pm »
Deviation=FTL

I love the new version.

But I'd be down for a necro of a dead version.
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 07:05:17 pm »
I love the new version as well.  We should just try and play that first and then necro.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 07:59:10 am »
Deviation=FTL
LOL... .3 and .5 have much less movement generated BS deviation. That's one of the reasons I love them. The rifles are less accurate at crazy range (because what deviation is there is closer to vanilla), but at close and medium range (to 100 meters) I think it's MUCH better. So it's really fun for closer range battles and CQB. It's like INS but with tanks! (and no leaning sadly... but yanno. Life isn't fair, hehe.)

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 04:35:05 pm »
Deviation=FTL
LOL... .3 and .5 have much less movement generated BS deviation. That's one of the reasons I love them. The rifles are less accurate at crazy range (because what deviation is there is closer to vanilla), but at close and medium range (to 100 meters) I think it's MUCH better. So it's really fun for closer range battles and CQB. It's like INS but with tanks! (and no leaning sadly... but yanno. Life isn't fair, hehe.)

100m????? I almost never get that close to enemy squads in PR now. Most of my shooting is at 150m-300m.  Take them out before they have a chance. I personally love this type of shooting, because I play too many quick-paced,arcadey,deathmatch style games. If we played on skirmish maps, that would be perfect for that type of accuracy.
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 02:18:57 pm »
The idea is for mostly skirmish and quasi CQB. If you want regular distance and logistics PR then you can just play online. But this may be a great option for us to get together to play!

Who has BF2 and would be willing to give this a try? =)
Share your answer here (poll):
http://www.lmcgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,5311.0.html