Author Topic: Appeal Red TestRange ban (Megaman "OR" Cpt M. Kinley)  (Read 3131 times)

Appeal Red TestRange ban (Megaman "OR" Cpt M. Kinley)
« on: February 08, 2011, 06:55:27 pm »
I was banned by Loplpops for... Im not quite sure, I think it was for being annoying or shooting into the building. Im sorry for what I did and I will asure you it will never purposly happen again! I have been sucking it up on servers and i would like to be able to Practice on your Test range server Once Again and play they games with all the other Players.  :)
Sincerely, Matthew Jacob Kinley

Blue Blood

• (LMC) Friend
Re: Appeal Red TestRange ban (Megaman "OR" Cpt M. Kinley)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:04:16 pm »
I 2nd Loplpops ban, this guy is very annoying.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 08:20:45 pm »
I'm going to leave this up for a week, if no one presents any good reason for the ban not to be lifted then I'll unban you. Keep in mind that if you DO get unbanned, you must follow the rules to a T! We do not appreciate griefers or immaturity in our servers. =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:24:52 pm »
I 2nd Loplpops ban, this guy is very annoying.

Loplpops is not even in the clan anymore. 

Klose

• |LMC| Officer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:55:43 pm »
leave the ban I third his motion and a ban is laid in stone until the people see it fit to break it out, I feel you are still immature and snide remarks and comments won't help you. Those who ask for respect must give it first.

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 09:18:51 pm »
leave the ban I third his motion and a ban is laid in stone until the people see it fit to break it out, I feel you are still immature and snide remarks and comments won't help you. Those who ask for respect must give it first.

not in the clan but, pretty much what klose said
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

Blue Blood

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 02:40:54 am »
we played with him only yesterday and he was screamin in the mic like a child..!

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 12:11:36 pm »

Explain your comment please Klose. Where are you getting "snide remarks" from? His appeal was respectful and appeared sincere from my point of view.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 12:14:25 pm »
we played with him only yesterday and he was screamin in the mic like a child..!

This appears insulting from my point of view. Try giving objective input. We don't support name-calling.

Chavis01

• (LMC) Friend
  • Ninja Soap!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 12:30:58 pm »
I was banned by Loplpops for... Im not quite sure, I think it was for being annoying or shooting into the building. Im sorry for what I did and I will asure you it will never purposly happen again! I have been sucking it up on servers and i would like to be able to Practice on your Test range server Once Again and play they games with all the other Players.  :)

Did you really put out your real name?
Or is that like a gamertag name? o_0
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:34:01 pm by Chavis01 »

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 12:45:18 pm »

Also, you have to provide your steamid before you can be unbanned. I only have the power to remove the ban as result of apology and promise to change IF Loplpops did not create a record of the ban with specific reasoning. If he did, then it might be more complex. But we need your steamid to look it up.

Klose

• |LMC| Officer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 01:55:37 pm »
What i ment was when he was playing with us he was giving us a fair amount of back talk when some people were talking and telling him something.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 08:32:30 pm »
What i ment was when he was playing with us he was giving us a fair amount of back talk when some people were talking and telling him something.

Ok thanks for the clarification. I just didn't see where you were coming from. Megaman, The thread has been locked for now till the Leaders can review everything. If you are on your best behavior you might get an appeal, but it seems like you've broken more than a couple rules. If you really want to save your chances at playing on our server I'd recommend you review our rules and our code of conduct.

No matter the outcome, I respect your mature and apologetic appeal.