Author Topic: grzegorz.kepa1@gmail.com  (Read 2510 times)

Cracovia

grzegorz.kepa1@gmail.com
« on: March 28, 2011, 03:08:05 pm »
Request to UN-BAN
Hello. Guys i play few times on your server. There was no problem with me. Now i try to connect to your sever and there is info that i speedhack:(. I never hack!
Pleas un ban me. This is my steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:21002090
It is probably some mistake.
Thanks
Cracovia

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: grzegorz.kepa1@gmail.com
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 07:39:47 pm »
I'll look into it as soon as I get time... here did it say that you were banned for speed-hacking? Do you remember when you were banned? Or who banned you? If no-one can offer up an explanation I'll unban you. But please provide some more info about the circumstances, if you can.

Thank you for your polite appeal. =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Cracovia

• I'm on my way!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:47:00 am »
idk who ban me.
It wasn't during the game. When i play with you everything was fine. I just and game thats it. there was nothing like kick or ban from server. Now it say that i was speedhacking lol.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 11:40:53 am »
idk who ban me.
It wasn't during the game. When i play with you everything was fine. I just and game thats it. there was nothing like kick or ban from server. Now it say that i was speedhacking lol.

It tells you this when you try to connect to the server? Or are you looking at our SourceBans?

Cracovia

• I'm on my way!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »
when i try connect to server. Sorry that i anser now but leattly i'm very bussy.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 06:03:16 pm »
Well we recently lost our server and when we have a new one up the bans will be gone till we have sourcebans installed. If you are ever banned again, just post a link to the entry in sourcebans. Unless you were banned from the practice range, then let an admin will have to unban you manually. Are you banned from the practice range?