Author Topic: repeal ban  (Read 1680 times)

striker2.0

repeal ban
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:39:18 pm »
I was baned by one of the admins on the server I think it was because i shot someone inside the building.I know that kauai usualy gives warnings but instead i was just banned from the server. Kauai you remember me.
-striker2.0

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: repeal ban
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 01:26:13 am »
I don't recall, and no we don' usually give warning, we usually take action immediately since people rarely get the clue and the "No Atacking" in the building is in the server title, in the agreement upon joining, and cycling in the chat area. No excuse! But give me your steamID and we'll see. You have yet to apologize so it's not looking so well for you man. =P Rules are rules.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

morten

• I'm on my way!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 11:56:53 am »
i was banned from lmc usa cheranus life 2 today becuse a admin thought i was money hacking becuse i built 1 bunker and 1 bargate close to the bride so it would be a early checkpoint this was 15 min in to the game and then i got banned without a warning or anything
plz help i lovve this server and i have never done anything illigal before!! and this was not a autoban!

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 12:40:10 pm »
If you are appealing a ban, then you need to start your own thread to do so. Also, we do not have a cheranus life server. Good luck though! It sounds like you were unjustly banned, though perhaps you were banned for another reason than what you have assumed? Hopefully the admins of that server are reasonable and mature. =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Klose

• |LMC| Officer
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 02:02:02 pm »
We have no arma 2 RP servers morten.