Author Topic: Battlefield 3 - Team  (Read 14086 times)

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
Battlefield 3 - Team
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:00:55 pm »
Battlefield 3 - Releasing on October 25th, 2011

Battlefield 3 is scheduled to be released within the next couple of months, including a beta due to be released in September. Gamers who pre-order BF3 will be able to access the beta 48 hours ahead of being released publicly.

BF3 has had numerous trailers released which have non-stop blown my mind by how magnificent the environments look, how realistic the animations are, and also how amazing the audios are among other aspects of the game. This will be the first time I have ever pre-ordered a game and I have very high hopes for it.

Think about this for a second, last man alive in your squad, you have one enemy on a buildings balcony, you have another crouched against a wall directly below him, both defending the last capture point; You currently have in your hands a M4 attached with a Grenade Launcher and Red Dot, you spot you're enemies, you get you're grenade launcher ready, take aim at the guy on the balcony, aiming for the cement barrier of the balcony, FIRE, 40MM Grenade flies slow-mo through the air as you rush towards the enemies, BOOM! 40MM hits taking out the enemy on the balcony as you bring you're Red Dot onto the second enemy's head, just about to fire, and SPLAT! Big chunks of the Cement Barrier fall off and crush you're second enemy. Rush in to take the final capture point, you stop to brag about your kill..."PWNT!", but before you can send the message you hear a noise behind you, start to turn around only to catch a knife in you're eye. GG. :)

All of that in an environment that will be spectacular just by the sight alone.

Like I previously said, I will be pre-ordering BF3, and I'm also buying a Radeon HD 6970 to top it off, I was curious how many others are pre-ordering / Buying BF3 , because I would like to start getting a Team together for Public and Private game-play, Please leave a comment, find me on Teamspeak, or leave me a PM on Steam if you're interested in getting this team together.

Evoke posted another thread with more details about the game its self, check it out! http://www.lmcgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,4631.0.html
- YoUrWoRsT
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:04:23 pm by yourworst »

• (LMC) Friend
Re: Battlefield 3 - Team
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:48:08 pm »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:39:26 am by .44 Caliber Love Letter »
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 04:25:07 pm »
I'm excited about the potential of this game. I'm really hoping it turns out to be a great game. I'll probably want to play it first or see actual gameplay footage before purchasing (just to make sure I will actually play it). But I'd certainly be down to be in a team, provided that game actually is brilliant! =)

We should see who would like to contribute money to a BF3 server. That could bring in a lot of new members and really give us a strong presence in BF3.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

SpiritSharD

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 05:33:03 pm »
Sign me up for this; got the game on pre-order and will no doubt play it endlessly. :D

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 06:43:12 pm »
For those who are unsure about the game, i'd suggest checking out the beta that's coming out next month, it won't be perfect due to the fact its a beta obviously, but it'll give you a feel of the game and might take you off that border line of buying it or not. I'll keep everyone updated on when the beta will be released and i'll post links once it is, but for me personally i'm pre-ordering it, I've enjoyed everyone of the BF games and I can't see BF3 being any exception in my opinion. I mean personally I'll play a BF game till it makes me break my keyboard/monitor before i'll buy another COD game, COD is meant for console not PC :)

@SpiritSharD, Check you're private messages.

- YoUrWoRsT

gsgen

• |LMC| Leader
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 06:08:13 am »
Already Pre Ordered it myself so you will have one leader to help you out. And I know I play PR which is a BF2 mod and they plan to make a stand alone but just in case they dont  I want to have BF3 LOL
You Can Run But You Will Just Die Tired

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 12:48:22 pm »
Sounds good Gen, I wouldn't mind the help, I might have two others that are not currently members/friends of LMC, but are curious about joining both LMC and BF3, I believe they both have BF3 pre-ordered and I'll endorse one right off the bat due to the fact I've gamed quite often with him in the last few months, We were actually pulling out the hardcore Squad tactics this morning for about 3 hours :), Thanks again Gen.

- YoUrWoRsT

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 02:05:07 pm »
Already Pre Ordered it myself so you will have one leader to help you out. And I know I play PR which is a BF2 mod and they plan to make a stand alone but just in case they dont  I want to have BF3 LOL

Yeah, they are releasing PR as a mod for arma2 waaaaaaaay before it comes out as a stand alone game.

Blue Blood

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 02:09:34 pm »
cough cough... getting this muck for free too

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 05:57:50 am »
Team is going Online soon, Need to set up a few more things and it will be online and ready for action around October 25th, more information about the team will be provided in the coming month before we go Online.

Those who are interested in joining the Platoon (Battlelogs version of a team), please contact me one of the following ways;

PM on LMC Forums
Steam: wekickassclan1@yahoo.com
Origin: yourworst
Battlelog: yourworst
|LMC| Teamspeak: http://www.lmcgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,3989.0.html
E-mail: ktbaker2010@gmail.com

We need soldiers people! Join Now!

FourSwords

• (LMC) Friend
  • Without a Team there is no Solider-*
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 03:21:37 pm »
I'm pretty interested in it. Sounds like a good idea, I pre-ordered this game , hope we can get this team idead going.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 05:20:39 pm »
I'm pretty interested in it. Sounds like a good idea, I pre-ordered this game , hope we can get this team idead going.

You guys should just plan on meeting release day or something together.  Get it started right biatches.

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:08 pm »
This is hilarious.

Competitive? BF?

In all seriousness though, you would need a LOT of people for a team in BF3.
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 07:07:50 pm »
This is hilarious.

Competitive? BF?

In all seriousness though, you would need a LOT of people for a team in BF3.
Does that mean you are joining? =)

I was gung ho but now I'm a little reserved after playing the Beta. Just don't know if it's tactical enough not to make me rage. I don't like the wiggle dance, I'm a leaner. ;) But I may get the game yet. Who knows, I'll help where I can though (ala the team). Hope this gets organized. Then you can start recruiting. The more the merrier! =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 08:57:28 pm »
@Marx, yyour thinking purely conqueest, there are multiple game modes a team could compete in other than conquest; tdm,sdm,rush,squad rush and more.