Author Topic: Battlefield 3 - Team  (Read 14131 times)

Marxman

• |LMC| Officer
  • Im in a tree
Re: Battlefield 3 - Team
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 09:29:10 pm »
Why would you play anything like TDM or SDM in BF3? There are games that do it far better than Battlefield. BF is more about the conquest than anything else.
"I am not stopping the vehicle. There's no "I" in martyrdom."
--My SL after I asked to get out of a bombcar

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 11:39:03 pm »
You're right, BF's best attribute is their conquest mode, but until we have enough players for Conquest, we would obviously have to take it to a smaller scale, such as other modes.

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 11:42:05 pm »
I find I have had the most fun in BF games playing rush.
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
    • http://winkzor.deviantart.com/
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 06:49:39 am »
didnt read the thread but sign me up

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 09:30:37 am »
i dont think i am gonna play BF3 i love it. i enjoyed it immensly. but skyrim would make me way happier to buy. I dont have loads and loads of money. we shall see but SC2, RO2, Skyrim, and then Diablo 3 next spring/summer.
"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock you when PANIC strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you"    Proverbs 1:25

Athorax

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 06:19:26 pm »
i dont think i am gonna play BF3 i love it. i enjoyed it immensly. but skyrim would make me way happier to buy. I dont have loads and loads of money. we shall see but SC2, RO2, Skyrim, and then Diablo 3 next spring/summer.

I'm afraid I may be in the same boat. As a student, my budget is VERY tight. With BF3 coming out 10/26 and skyrim 11/11 I don't think I can afford both. Skyrim just looks too amazing to pass up. Usually I would torrent a game and then see if I like it, but with Skyrim I truly want to support the devs. Also, what is with PC games being $60 now?

Rhah

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 07:36:40 pm »
SIGN ME UP
I played the Beta for both XBox and PC...and I can honestly say that the PC had far fewer bugs in it. BUT, that's the beta. I'm willing to practice and compete in any game mode that you guys wish. I'm used to playing a lot of conquest, though...it's gonna take some getting used to in order to play other game types xD
I'm glad to be back in this with you guys...after two years!  :D
XBox gamertag: Rhah817
Origin Name: Rhah817
Steam Name: Rhah

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2011, 09:43:04 pm »
SIGN ME UP
I played the Beta for both XBox and PC...and I can honestly say that the PC had far fewer bugs in it. BUT, that's the beta. I'm willing to practice and compete in any game mode that you guys wish. I'm used to playing a lot of conquest, though...it's gonna take some getting used to in order to play other game types xD
Rhah! Where you been? I thought maybe you became a monk or joined a cult. lol Been a while eh?
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2011, 09:54:56 pm »
SIGN ME UP
Rhah! Where you been? I thought maybe you became a monk or joined a cult. lol Been a while eh?

We just finished chatting in teamspeak.  :)  He just got his computer hooked up and ready to go just in time for bf3 lol. 

Toffle

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2011, 10:24:41 pm »
I've downloaded the game.  It releases in about 3 hours.  Can't wait.  See you there :)

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 12:15:58 am »
You guys should add each other on steam friends if you haven't already. 

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 02:47:02 am »
Toffle add me on steam, I just added Rhah, Steam: wekickassclan1@yahoo.com

It might be a few days before I can join the BF3 fun, i ordered the hard copy and Origin says "Order in Process" it's the 25th for god sakes, should have shipped the damn game 4 days ago, it's all controlled by BattleLog anyways so you can't login and play unless EA allows you too... idiots i tell you....

Chavis01

• (LMC) Friend
  • Ninja Soap!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 07:30:20 pm »
Well I do have BF3 but, it's not the same account name. :P

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 12:02:48 am »
For those interested in joining the Platoon, please add me as a friend on Battlelog, Username: yourworst

- YoUrWoRsT

Toffle

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 07:49:11 pm »
I'm having a hard time killing anyone in BF3.  I think there is just too much glare/sun/brilliance or something.  I'm not usually this bad at shooters but BF3 is depressing to me atm.