Author Topic: Battlefield 3 - Team  (Read 14115 times)

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: Battlefield 3 - Team
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 09:02:04 pm »
I'm having a hard time killing anyone in BF3.  I think there is just too much glare/sun/brilliance or something.  I'm not usually this bad at shooters but BF3 is depressing to me atm.

That's how I felt when playing it. As if either the hit registration was wack, the recoil was way too exaggerated, or else bullets just didn't do much damage but other players seem to get kills. I always shot first, always dead on target, yet I rarely killed anything reliably. I had some good streaks when flanking (10-12 kill streaks), but there felt like there was no consistency.

That's really the only beef I have with the game. It just feels wrong; inconsistent, or frustrating. Not sure exactly why. I've heard that hard core mode is better though.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 12:18:05 am »
There are still some problems with hit registry and what-not, but for the most part it's a great game, I've also been a victim of being the first to fire but yet first to die, which everyone agrees is stupid, but give it time, there's more fixes on the way, next patch will be focused on the Jets tho(better not screw them up because I love flying Jets/Helis), Toffle just stick with it, get a better feel for the game or add me on Battlelog and we can play, maybe I can give you a few ideas/suggestions on how to work with the environment / game-play.

- YoUrWoRsT

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 08:12:24 am »
Yeah I'll probably get it eventually. Can't afford it just now. Looks amazing. I do hope they reach a tactical place. I would love more shooters. Though honestly I'm really satisfied with ro2. Bf3 is beautiful and has tons of potential... I'm still pissed at them for not releasing modding tools though.

So are you going to make a BF3 team or what?

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 11:41:18 pm »
Yeah, I plan on making a team hopefully soon if not tonight, Surprisingly I only have one LMC member on my friends list on Battlelog which is Rhah, he added me today, I'm addicted as hell to BF3 I must say, last weekend I played for 12 hrs straight... -_- lol, It'd be great to get more people active with it, I've been trying to find people online but the socializing part within Bf3 it's self is a pain to even add a friend without Alt+Tabing out.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 12:23:37 am »

Toffle

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 08:19:43 am »
All LMC members/friends be sure to add me on battlelog.
"Tofflemire"

edit:  I think my biggest problem in BF3 is "vision."  I have a hard time finding and following people.  I chase someone over a hill?  I lose him.  I come in a face to face battle?  They are shooting at me before I see them.  The reason I think this is the moment I got the IRNV scope all of a sudden I started doing much better.  That thing is all about vision.  Statistically BF3 is the worst I've ever played in a shooter.  My eyes must be getting old.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:52:23 am by Toffle »

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 10:26:03 am »
Any time there is a new game players have to adapt to the rendering style. I call it growing "eyes" for the game. My cod eyes still suck a lot, yet it took me only an hour to get comfotable with ro2. Everyones different =)

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 11:48:46 pm »
I think Toffle needs glasses  :P, haha but yeah I find my self running into that problem from time to time, specially when hunting snipers, you can run right over them and not even notice it sometimes, and even tho it can piss you off sometimes, I find it to be a great feature.

Kauai before I start up a team, I want to talk to you about a server for BF3, don't jump to conclusions before we talk either! lol

- YoUrWoRsT

Toffle

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 06:50:44 am »
Yeah the "light" in this game is a little intense.  I think they are trying to show off the Frostbite 2 engine a bit much.  I get "solar flare" when looking away from the sun!!!  I mean... come on!!!

I do significantly better once I get the IRNV scope but last night I was just unlocking addons for me new gun (G36C) need 100 kills total with it before I get that scope.

It is the only shooter where I don't see my attacker 90% of the time.  Even in the tactical/concealed game of RO2 I can find targets.  I don't know.  If they could dim the sun or give me sunglasses, I'd be okay.

Chavis01

• (LMC) Friend
  • Ninja Soap!
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 12:47:50 pm »
Since you guys are making a team in BF3 then I will join! So YourWorst I already added you as a friend so my is "BaNsHiE" (If you guys wanna add me) and I'm level 27 and almost close to 28. Yeah I been playing the game a lot and I'm pretty good at being a Medic, Sinper, Engineer and Jet Fighter. For some gametypes I'm good at Conquests (Large or Small), Rush, Squad DM and Team DM. But I won't be playing by 9PM because, someone is playing my account at night soo I do it in Mornings and Afternoons.

Anyways I'm in!  ;D

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2011, 01:39:37 am »
Team is Active.

Name: [DS] Dawn of Saints
Platoon Page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391390316406/

-YoUrWoRsT

Toffle

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2011, 04:17:06 am »
Been sicker than a dog over the last week.  Had my good rounds and my bad rounds.  Not sure why exactly but I decided to play a few rounds when I got up to refresh my medicine and I did fairly well.  I think I can "see" people now.  Just a slow learner on the maps maybe.  I'm almost thinking I may not need the IRNV scope on this gun.

Best round in a long time for me, good score, 22K-7D
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/3162035/1/271183709/

Nothing great but finally got my silencer unlocked 15k-14D
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/3157303/1/271183709/

Joined this one late.  Didn't have enough time to climb ranks 9K-1D
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/3153085/1/271183709/

Chavis01

• (LMC) Friend
  • Ninja Soap!
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2011, 12:40:11 pm »
Team is Active.

Name: [DS] Dawn of Saints
Platoon Page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391390316406/

-YoUrWoRsT

Good thing I help you with the name last night. :D

Last night we totally guard the rush like a fortress (Expect the other player on their team was trying to suicide with the chopper on us)!   ;D

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2011, 02:27:50 pm »
@Chavis01, Thanks again for the help, sorry I went AFK on you guys, we'll have to play again sometime.

@Toffle, Yeah I like the IRNV scope sometimes, but I usually stay away from it because I find myself relying on it.

- YoUrWoRsT

Toffle

• (LMC) Friend