Author Topic: Untitled  (Read 5544 times)

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Re: Untitled
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:32 am »
I bet Tom and Jerry cartoons would upset me, haha.  :P

I hate Jerry.

Rhah

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 02:16:17 pm »
LOL, yeah I suppose I'm just being ridiculous, that ship sailed long ago I imagine. LOL
It's hard being the only hippie here. Maybe the baby has me hypersensitive to any violence at all. I bet Tom and Jerry cartoons would upset me, haha.  :P
Do with your kid what my parents did with me. I started with videogames at age 3 with an SNES. I was the master of Donkey Kong Country by the time I was four and had a passion for killing gators with barrels xD
XBox gamertag: Rhah817
Origin Name: Rhah817
Steam Name: Rhah

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 07:21:50 pm »
Indeed you were missed man. And no worries, I'm just joking anyway. We all know you aren't a RL baby seal killer. But any jokes that are controversial should probably go in the private area (just in case). ;)
(While this is only barely controversial, it can be disturbing to some) Then again I'm probably just over estimating people's reactions. These days I just don't want to risk turning away any prospective member. lol

I happen to partake in the RL seal clubbing adventures, it brings my lamps oil.
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

yourworst

• |LMC| Inactive
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 02:44:33 pm »
Honestly, I don't find it immature at all, you'll never be able to please everyone, someone will always come along and not like what you do, say, or wear, soooo if things offend them, state their opinion or just keep reading other thread posts, and to top it off this is under 'Jokes' ;)

Plus if we didn't kill and eat animals we wouldn't be alive......

- YoUrWoRsT