Author Topic: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Daughter kassidy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2641 times)

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
I took my Daughter Kassidy to a concert. Dark Star Orchestra;

"Using entire shows from the Grateful Dead’s decades of touring as a launching pad, Dark Star Orchestra recreates song for song performances straight from historic set lists. Not merely mimicking the Dead, DSO instead seeks the individual style of each era and offers its own interpretations and improvisations for a group famed and loved for their interpretations and improvisations."

I named her after the song Cassidy by the Grateful Dead. It was one of the best times i have ever had. It truly meant a lot to me, and she is slowly but surely loving the experience. great people family friendly.

sorry for rambling. just wanted to share =]

here is a pic.
"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock you when PANIC strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you"    Proverbs 1:25

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:59:18 pm by ZenPhire »
"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock you when PANIC strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you"    Proverbs 1:25

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Dude, that's awesome.  You two look so happy!  Makes me smile. 

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
aww thanks man. brainwashing my daughter to be a hippie is awesome. but a hippie with a job and daily showers and self respect. lmao!

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
brainwashing my daughter to be a hippie is awesome. but a hippie with a job and daily showers and self respect. lmao!

LOL...hippies don't have self respect?  eh?

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
     Well in the classical sense yes. Though most of those people are like 65 now. The new hippies of today are more about pretending while being high on drugs all day. So if they have self respect with their ratty clothes, sweaty unwashed bodies, and their love for indulgence in ecstasy, then i would say it truly is a false sense of self respect... but at least they participated in occupy wall street while littering the streets and muckting on side walks =]

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Those are druggie hippies, and dirty hippies lol. Sub classifications. =)
Looks like a hell of a time and you both look like you are on cloud 9. Sounds like a hell of an experience too, would love to catch a show like that.

Thanks for sharing man. Makes me feel excited that I will be able to do the same with my daughter in a few years.

Cheers to raising the next generation of hippies. Open minded, compassionate, non-judgemental, free-thinkers, with motivations to save the world and phase-out violence!
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
HERE-HERE KAUAI.

Panic

• |LMC| Missing
and lmao... that thing about hippies was a joke. my friend was in the room with his phish shirt on and his bears and i was making fun of him when we had beers the other night. hahaha he did 'occupy indy'. HAHA

anyway. thanks kauai. was really good time. yay for daughters. if i didnt have mine i would be lost