Author Topic: Blest's ban appeal  (Read 2315 times)

Blest

• I'm on my way!
Blest's ban appeal
« on: April 29, 2012, 07:02:24 pm »
Hey. I was banned about a month ago on your LMC Chenarus Life server ( not sure if it was your backup one or w/e), but I remember I was pulled over by a cop at a cop checkpoint, which was an Admin ( not sure who it was). He had another cop with him and told that cop to stun me because he couldn't for some reason.
After that, I was standing there waiting for a stun for about 2 mins and decided to just run because the Admin cop was afk trying to fix his things.
Next thing I know, I'm banned.
I've been playing this server for so long with my friend and never broke any rules.
7206528 is my player ID for my Arma 2 character.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:07:25 pm by omniconsumer »

Blest

• I'm on my way!
Re: Blest's Application
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 07:03:36 pm »
Also, my name used in the server is also Blest.
STEAM_0:0:42438958 is my steam id

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Re: Blest's Application
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 07:06:55 pm »
Sorry to hear about your ban.  We get a lot of these unfair sounding bans from that chenarus life arma 2 server.  Unfortunately, they do not have a website.

Feel free to hang out here though!  Being banned might have been the best thing that happened to you in PC gaming since it brought you here.

Awww Yeah..

Blest

• I'm on my way!
Re: Blest's ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 07:09:04 pm »
Well, am I going to be unbanned?
I'd like to stick around the community if I know I will be unbanned. If not, why stick around if I can't play with the community?

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 07:13:24 pm »
Well, am I going to be unbanned?
I'd like to stick around the community if I know I will be unbanned. If not, why stick around if I can't play with the community?

We don't run an arma 2 server.  We are mistaken with them all the time.  I assume you googled the server title. 

We are a multi-gaming clan that hangs out and plays a bunch of games.  Feel free to come say hello to us in teamspeak.  We can talk trash about how the Chenaurs life admins are jerks.

Blest

• I'm on my way!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 07:14:35 pm »
Teamspeak password?

deadmanwalking

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 07:18:18 pm »
Blest, Just so you do realize we are not the owners of that or any arma 2 servers. The pw is on the LMC forums upper left column. 

MowSkwoz

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 12:33:28 am »
I really think we should all find this server and get banned from it.