Author Topic: RO2 Free Weekend  (Read 4279 times)

Quanto

• (LMC) Friend
Re: RO2 Free Weekend
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 10:59:07 pm »
Figured I'd leave this here:

Well done sirs, very well done. Lets hope it stays this way for a while after the weekend.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 11:00:55 am »
Thanks man.  We are hoping for the best, but can it really be as bad as it was?  LoL.  It was getting pretty desperate towards the end there near the patch.  Seems like a lot of people have been saying great things about the game and actually enjoying themselves, as well as actually buying hte game.

I mean deadman bought the game for crying out loud and says _________ things about the game.  According to him he has been having a ________ and can't wait to squeeze as much ____ out of it as possible.   

Quanto

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 12:31:36 pm »
Thanks man.  We are hoping for the best, but can it really be as bad as it was?  LoL.  It was getting pretty desperate towards the end there near the patch.  Seems like a lot of people have been saying great things about the game and actually enjoying themselves, as well as actually buying hte game.

I mean deadman bought the game for crying out loud and says _________ things about the game.  According to him he has been having a ________ and can't wait to squeeze as much ____ out of it as possible.   

The only bad thing I can say about all this traffic is that there's no room for me!

coridon

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 03:15:13 pm »
@Omni:

Sorry I wasn't a social butterfly this morning! I played probably close to 20 hours total this weekend, and my brain was shutting down. Plus I'm so used to seeing you idle on the server I did a touble take when I saw you were actually playing! Haha...

Quanto

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 05:32:30 pm »
Any explanation as to why the server dropped from 64 to 60?

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 07:54:46 pm »
Any explanation as to why the server dropped from 64 to 60?

Oh hey, apologies.  Currently, server admins are experiencing crashes.  The only thing I can do to maybe stop the crashes is lower the number of players.

As soon as twi fixes this issue, or we get our auto rebooter to work properly upon crash, we'll put it back to 64 players. 

Klose

• |LMC| Officer
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 10:29:15 am »
Even I enjoyed myself playing this weekend and i was not on good terms with RO2.