Author Topic: Getting kind of burnt out...  (Read 3001 times)

MowSkwoz

• (LMC) Friend
Getting kind of burnt out...
« on: June 06, 2012, 02:24:07 pm »
I've been finding myself getting kind of burnt out on RO2 and it's somewhat affecting how I play, my desire to play and to a degree, my desire to organize events. So while I'm sure I'll still play sometimes, I'm asking some of our community members to take the reins on setting up events and scrims.

Like I said, you'll still find me around, and I don't doubt we'll shoot each other fairly often, but I don't think I've got the level of dedication needed to really commit my self to scrims and events at this time.

If you'd like to step up and get things going, I can provide you some contact info for people I regularly deal with regarding scrims. Just let me know.

After playing on these maps for 8 months or so now, I could really use some content.

Unkn0wn

• (LMC) Friend
Re: Getting kind of burnt out...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 02:35:37 pm »
Take a vacation man you deserve one.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:40:05 pm »
Totally get ya man! Just game and have fun. :)  Burnt is no good.  You have done so much great already. You know we got this.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:20:38 pm by omniconsumer »

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 03:17:23 am »
Yeah man take a much deserved vacation, you've been 110% for so long. it's crazy impressive and admirable, but we is people, not robots lol. I'll let you know if 4F activity picks up again. It's a great time to take a break and conserve energies. Enjoy the great weather and spend some time with family. It takes a while to find the right balance. Never let LMC become an addiction like I do lol. We are a family, home away from home. Just don't be a stranger man. You are too well loved to disappear. I would never recover. =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Hurrr

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • "Like 100 people are paying to be my friend, sooo"
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:54:48 am »
but we is people, not robots

I was recruited into this clan on false pretenses then

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 12:55:19 pm »
LoL..."we is people" haha

Klose

• |LMC| Officer
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 12:56:39 pm »
I cant play RO2 everyday or for a week, game gets a bit ridiculous and i get angry. Take a break, you've put a lot of effort into it and we all appreciate what you've done.

"We is the people of LMC"

deadmanwalking

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 02:06:37 pm »
Know I'm new to the game, but to me the maps are very lop side one way or the other. I am not that impressed with this game sorry.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 03:27:14 pm »
Know I'm new to the game, but to me the maps are very lop side one way or the other. I am not that impressed with this game sorry.

Game isn't nub friendly.  You aren't new, you're a nub lol. This thread isn't about you btw!  Me me me me me meeeeeee!

Unkn0wn

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 04:16:13 pm »

Don't worry I about quit RO2 because I was no good for awhile. I just kept playing with good people, see what they did and how they did it. I kept getting better and better. Just takes time man no worries.

Angry_Bear

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 06:30:10 pm »
I find it relatively easy, I just take that I'm going to die more than I kill so I dont really feel I'm doing badly. Maybe its because I played games like Battlefield 3 and Play4Free as a sniper that my game style fits (slow pace, crouch a lot behind cover and finding targets at long distances.) Some maps I find I'm alot better at than others, that map with the church and Town Hall gets me killed a ridiculous amount of times.

deadmanwalking

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 06:59:04 pm »
It isn't about my game play ability. If that was the case I wouldn't have played Insurgency to the point where I am good. I just don't seam to enjoy it as much as everyone made it out to be. I think it is more a matter of taste and the repetition of the maps. I wasn't a fan of RO 1 either. I wasted $10.00 on worse things before. Oh sorry Omni that was our secret. :P :P :P
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:14:33 pm by deadmanwalking »

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 08:34:23 pm »
It isn't about my game play ability. If that was the case I wouldn't have played Insurgency to the point where I am good. I just don't seam to enjoy it as much as everyone made it out to be. I think it is more a matter of taste and the repetition of the maps. I wasn't a fan of RO 1 either. I wasted $10.00 on worse things before. Oh sorry Omni that was our secret. :P :P :P

Psssssshhhh w/e noob  ;).  You need to be good at a game to like it?  Must be great being the best out of like 3 whole people that still play Ins. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:31:18 pm by omniconsumer »