Author Topic: Battlefield 3 Clan/Platoon  (Read 2432 times)

Elite

• (LMC) Friend
  • AssasinPro
    • Youtube
Battlefield 3 Clan/Platoon
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:30:48 pm »
Is anyone interested in making a Battlefield/Battlelog Platoon?

If so what should we name it etc?

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: Battlefield 3 Clan/Platoon
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 06:51:18 pm »
I believe the already is one under the name of Dawn of Saitns or something. I bet there's a thread here somewhere. But I wonder if that's not active. Maybe a new one should be created? I think we should try to revive the old one first. =P =)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 06:56:58 pm »
I believe several people here play BF3. 

--RAWR--

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 02:59:17 pm »
BUMP! Do we have a group for our BF players? It would be nice to have a squad or even a whole  team working together in all the chaos on the battlefield. It would definantly get me to put more hours in on BF3.

WAAKOW

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 03:55:07 pm »
I'm not he biggest fan of the game but I would be up for playing if you are on. Just add me to your friends list, I'm WAAKOW as always.

--RAWR--

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 05:12:34 pm »
Alright you've been added, I'm SKetch161 on Orgin/Battlelog. But maybe one day we can get a bunch of people who play it together and rock some socks lol.

zynx33

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • Live fast die young
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 07:47:17 pm »
add me, zynx33.

Hurrr

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • "Like 100 people are paying to be my friend, sooo"
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 09:30:38 pm »
I'm already in a BF3 platoon. It is a one-man platoon, with everything at stake every time I play. I am all roles, and every scrim rests solely on my shoulders, as I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and end of all that is Battlefield. When the Mortars start falling and the jets start their kamikaze runs, you know I am there. When the wind blows a jeep your way with the help of a thousand land mines and an RPG, you know I am there. When helicopters take on a full load and promptly fly into mountains, you know, I am there. For in this platoon, I am the everything and the almighty. The platoon is named for my creation, a man made in my image. The platoon is called:

MYBODYISREGGIE

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 10:48:36 pm »
When helicopters take on a full load and promptly fly into mountains, you know, I am there.

LoL, funny stuff!

--RAWR--

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 10:56:07 pm »
I'm already in a BF3 platoon. It is a one-man platoon, with everything at stake every time I play. I am all roles, and every scrim rests solely on my shoulders, as I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and end of all that is Battlefield. When the Mortars start falling and the jets start their kamikaze runs, you know I am there. When the wind blows a jeep your way with the help of a thousand land mines and an RPG, you know I am there. When helicopters take on a full load and promptly fly into mountains, you know, I am there. For in this platoon, I am the everything and the almighty. The platoon is named for my creation, a man made in my image. The platoon is called:

MYBODYISREGGIE

Hahahaha, nicely put. And zynx I already have you on there.

shroomyx

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 09:49:23 pm »
i play BF 3  if any1 wants to friend me