Author Topic: ReaperAlpha tekkit server.  (Read 1713 times)

--RAWR--

ReaperAlpha tekkit server.
« on: February 15, 2013, 08:57:47 am »
My friend ReaperAlpha host's a tekkit server for me and X092, as its the only server that's close to playable for him. We have a few rules nut most are common sense. Anyone is free to join as long as they aren't causing problems with others. The adress is reaperalpha.dnsd.me and there is a team speak also at that domain. One important note the TS is configured to the lowest quality to accomidate high latency players. You can usually find me on between midnight and 10am but  am on call as an admin. I hope to see fresh faces! Oh and mention your from LMC and I'll give you a head start!

Edit: Its standard tekkti Classic no extra plugins installed at this time.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Re: ReaperAlpha tekkit server.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 12:34:57 pm »
Hey Rawr, Glad to see you being active  :). I want you to feel welcome here and hope you make yourself at home. 

Also, we have our own Tekkit and Feed the Beast servers if you are interested.

--RAWR--

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 06:30:35 pm »
Yes I was playing on it but my friend oversea's has problems playing on there so we made one best we could to tailor to his need. Same with TS.

zynx33

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • Live fast die young
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 01:05:23 am »
Noticed you got a deadfrontier channel, used to play the muck out of that game. My charachter has a 577 rex and the 2nd best armour.

--RAWR--

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 02:49:43 am »
Ya I'm the only one who plays it but I have a GC Katana, Vss Vintorex and a 50 cal snipe with pretty good armor add me sketched161 or its just sketched. I'm in FP if you ever wanna go on a loot run.

zynx33

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • Live fast die young
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 04:23:19 am »
FP aswell, man I'm down for a loot run. Haven't played that game in a solid 2 or 3 years though.

--RAWR--

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 07:45:48 am »
This is a hidden island temple type thing that I am surrounding by a forest to add to the look. Underneath it I nuked my way to the bottom where I will be building a hive from resident evil . And on the side there is a hole where you can see all the way down, so at the right spot you get a perfect view of both the top and lower half. My cords are 70, 780.