Author Topic: Tekkit Irradiated Plugin. (Better radiation)  (Read 1824 times)

--RAWR--

Tekkit Irradiated Plugin. (Better radiation)
« on: February 26, 2013, 05:44:21 pm »
Hey I was looking around and I found a more complete radiation plugin. It adds more potent radiation and is very customizable to allow certain blocks to give off set amounts of radiation and project it over set block radius. It is compatable with IC's nuclear control and makes the reactor give off substaintially more radiation and makes your containment more important. aside from setting blocks radiation you can set rad resistance so certain materials would be better at blocking the rads, IE. Reinforced concrete and other thick materials. It would be nice to implement it to add a greater realism to the nuclear experience. What is everyone else's opinion?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/irradiated/

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Re: Tekkit Irradiated Plugin. (Better radiation)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:51:00 pm »
Sounds good to me.  I'll get it in there when the new box is up and running.

--RAWR--

Re: Tekkit Irradiated Plugin. (Better radiation)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 06:45:52 am »
Awesome, however I think we might have to tweak it a bit to give it the perfect balance of what we want. The default setting adds varying radiation to lit redstone currents, soulsand, glowstone, and Uranium blocks. But I have yet to test it because I don't have a server I can run it on right now so it might be a little trial and error on the first set up but I think it will add a new depth of realism that was lacking with the current build. If anyone has suggestions on what they would like to see irradiated or blocks that will shield it, Maybe tungsten since It's almost entirely useless ATM, I'm open for suggestions.