Author Topic: SKetchy Tekkit  (Read 1348 times)

--RAWR--

SKetchy Tekkit
« on: April 07, 2013, 09:02:56 pm »
Hey guys if you don't already know I have a tekkit world that I host every so often. So far X092 has started to replicate the outpost he is stationed at and draconia is working on a plasma generator? Anyways I've been having problems getting my dns workign after it expired last month, but it is still accessable via my IP. So if you want to come check things out PM me for the IP or try out
sketchydns.no-ip.org

Also if anyone wants to take this off my hands and host it, it would be much apreciated. I'm trying to keep this world file for as long as physically possible. If anyone is interested it has world edit, core protect, and essentials installed. The only downfall is that the permissions are buggy so you can either do everything or nothing :(. So if you want to get on let me know and I'll add you to the perm file.

--RAWR--

Re: SKetchy Tekkit
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:05:31 pm »
Barracks

--RAWR--

Re: SKetchy Tekkit
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 03:15:16 pm »
We're about an 1/8th of the way done, and started the main perimeter wall. Since there isn't a Hesco block we used reinforced concrete and green wool for sandbags. Oh and the cobwebs are supposed to be C-wire.