Author Topic: Movie 43  (Read 1577 times)

--RAWR--

Movie 43
« on: April 13, 2013, 11:43:20 pm »
This movie is by far the funniest and the strangest movie I have seen in a very long time. It's a skit based movie per se, It revolves around 3 brothers. The two older bro's make a youtube vid to get a bunch of likes, and when the youngest brother sabotages it the other 2 hatch a plan to get him back by stealing his PC and loading it full of viruses. SO they get him to look up a super secret movie called "Movie 43" and when he tries zoogle they laugh and say of course it can't be found their, so he looks in the deep web and finds some of the craziest clips ever. The movie has a great 'friggin cast including  Dennis Quaid, Common, Seth MacFarlane, Johnny Knoxville ;D,  and many more!

This is deffinanty not a kids movie!!!! However this is a really great film to watched while happy ;)

Movie 43 Trailer

Naomi Watts - Movie 43

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:03:17 am by --RAWR-- »

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
    • http://winkzor.deviantart.com/
Re: Movie 43
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 04:40:49 pm »
watched it yesterday with my gf cuz she demanded it.. While she was all like "why the piff did i even want to see this piece of muck" i found it quite funny even though the movie sucked.. The best clips imo were the last 3 ones unrelated to the "story" (truth or dare, basketball, animated cat during the credits)

Kiratze

• (LMC) Friend
    • MyGamerMind Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:01:47 pm »
This is one of those movies that the cast makes the movie. Movie is the "So bad it's good" but if it didn't have such a great cast I doubt anyone would have watched it.
Multiplayer games I'm currently playing. Feel free to join!

DayZ: Origins
Insurgency
Neverwinter

--RAWR--

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 10:42:29 pm »
Ya the cast is the movie lol, But  my favorite part had to be the homeschooling part and the poop on face lmfao....