Author Topic: [Intentional TK] : Moustache-bear (Reported by Bob)  (Read 1719 times)

Sexy Bob

• (LMC) Friend
[Intentional TK] : Moustache-bear (Reported by Bob)
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:41:47 pm »
Name: ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Moustache-bear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33358992

Server: LMC Cooperative Realism

Reason: Team-Killed the entire team on round start and disrespect to other players

Proof:

[Video: Moment of "Mass TK" and disconnect]:

Moustache-bear (Ground zero TK-disconnect)

[Screenshot: "See ya later muck lords"]:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/885233527805924944/B8B688F9A76FB20FFF6C6DE0C2ABCBDF4BB0830D/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His SteamID was more difficult to get. He "accidentally" teamkilled the round before - so I didn't think to do anything YET. His "Goodbye" (he 'had to leave') was: "See ya later muck lords!" - and he teamkilled the entire team at spawn at the next round start (except for me - since I ran out ASAP and toggled fraps right as he did it)

Sorry the video isn't "Better" - I felt he was going to TK right when we spawned - and you can only hit F9 and run "so fast". Haha.

He disconnected, but I managed to use STEAMIDFinder and used his community ID ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026983713/ ) to get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual players (Duuune, Physics, etc) were playing as well. So they will be able to vouch.

I understand this guy had to leave - but you don't TK everyone at spawn and instantly disconnect to avoid any conflict... That's worthy of a ban (in my own personal opinion)

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

-Bob
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:02:39 pm by Sexy Bob »
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
    • http://winkzor.deviantart.com/
Re: [Intentional TK] : Moustache-bear (Reported by Bob)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 03:34:28 am »
found this on a different teamkilling thread

Zen has said if they are mass intentional Tking like that, IE: standing in spawn killing all their teammates as they spawn. Is an instant perma ban. We treat people like that like we would a hacker.

Sexy Bob

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 04:14:50 pm »
Yeah... Hopefully he gets dealt with! Joke or not (whatever his reason may have been) - you don't TK the entire team, say something disrespectful, then leave!
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

--RAWR--

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 02:36:14 am »
About that quote tho, It was geared towards players who sit there for 10 minutes or so just team killing in spawn. But if it only happened once and they DCed they most likely just rage quit and IMO a 30min ban would suffice in that situation but that's not up to me to decide.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 09:37:46 am »
Soooooo...is anyone taking the time to ban these people? 

And, if so, is it being confirmed on these posts, or placed somewhere else?