Author Topic: The Watch (2013)  (Read 1503 times)

--RAWR--

The Watch (2013)
« on: May 17, 2013, 10:31:42 am »
Well first off this movie blew me away more and more every minute! With the four main characters being Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, and Richard Ayoade. This makes for a hilarious somewhat serious movie.

The plot is fairly average, Ben is the manager of a Costco and one night his night guard was murdered while on site made him want to create a neighborhood watch and made a speech to the people to arrange the watch meeting. Well after only 3 turn ups they set off to find the killer. Then everything goes good for awhile then they hit something while driving, then muck gets weird......

Aliens bro....

IMDB rating: 5.7/10
My rating: 8/10

Rated R for drugs, nudity, Lots of language, violence, Realllly inapropiate sitiations lol

The Watch Trailer 2 [HD]: Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill & Vince Vaughn Fight An Alien Invasion

Kiratze

• (LMC) Friend
    • MyGamerMind Blog
Re: The Watch (2013)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 08:36:35 am »
This goes in my classification of "Boredom Movies". Not that it's a boring movie. It's not exactly a great movie and definitely not one to waste money on going to the movies but if you're bored one night and browsing Netflix it's definitely entertaining. Love Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade. Ben Stiller and Vince on the other hand not too much of a fan of but Vince was pretty good in this movie.
Multiplayer games I'm currently playing. Feel free to join!

DayZ: Origins
Insurgency
Neverwinter