Author Topic: Everyone should watch this....just crazy.....jus-....wow.  (Read 2141 times)

• (LMC) Friend
Re: Everyone should watch this....just crazy.....jus-....wow.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 10:01:04 am »
....the roads are already dangerous enough as is with the amount of idiots there are out there driving and these guys pull this muck on crowded roads to make a youtube video?
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 02:26:42 pm »
Dangerous.  Irresponsible.  Makes my insurance higher.  Puts other people's lives at risk.  What happens when someone gets hurt?

Find a track and use it. 

zynx33

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • Live fast die young
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 02:34:26 pm »
I know right. I sure as hell wouldn't ride with that guy. That passenger is ballsy.

--RAWR--

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 02:48:18 pm »
My mom's X was a street racer and he would hit the interstates doing at least 100 and that's just for on ramps, It was very common for him to swerve between traffic in excess of 110 mph, and that was during rush hour in denver. But then one day he goofed up, wrecked, and piffed my mothers face and neck up and put her in the hospitol for a few days.....

But OMFG was it fun to get somewhere in 20min when it would take 45 in minimal traffic :D

No good pics of our traffic but this will suffice, and yes, alot of our Greater Metro Interstates/highways are 3-4 lanes

But as far as the local street racers are concerned they tend to be very smart, Well as smart as you can be if you chose to do this kinda stuff, They almost all exclusively race at night although a few people I once knew would race anytime anywhere n wouldn't you know that most of thoose people ended up wrecking their crazily expensive cars and wind up dead or severely injured. However you do have the people who exercise caution. Good video i found supporting this.
Old Denver Street Racing

Note that I am not just going by the video as I know a few racers personally and it's pretty much all the same, as long as your aren't dealing with the morons who can't drive for muck, or rich kids who think because they have super expensive cars that go really fast, they can jump into a race and kick arses ad take names. But generally bad things come to people like that.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:19:16 pm by --RAWR-- »

WAAKOW

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 05:05:06 pm »
Wow, they're really good at driving....in a strait line.

--RAWR--

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 07:25:41 pm »
That's nothing, But people around here are very serious about people not recording and or uppin to youtube. I have seen epic footage of street racers that a fellow racer had shot and he explained that cops look for idiots to post videos like in the OP, then they do alot of busts.

The Colorado State Patrol said street racing is common on Sunday nights and are looking for ways to control it.

So it's really uncommon to see actually racing vids.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 07:45:35 pm by --RAWR-- »

zynx33

• |LMC| Senior Member
  • Live fast die young
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 07:31:53 pm »
That's nothing, But people around here are very serious about people not recording and or uppin to youtube. I have seen epic footage of street racers that a fellow racer had shot and he explained that cops look for idiots to post videos like in the OP, then they do alot of busts.

Yeah, this is why there aren't many good videos on youtube.

Mulk3r0

• (LMC) Friend
  • The lurking one
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 08:52:11 am »
I guess I found me a new hobby :U
What is madness but the nobility of soul at odds with circumstances?