Author Topic: Tactics, Strategy, Tips & Tricks!  (Read 13560 times)

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
    • http://winkzor.deviantart.com/
Re: Tactics, Strategy, Tips & Tricks!
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2009, 03:49:49 pm »
how to: stay alive leaning in a hot situation

1. get behind a corner (IMPORTANT!)
2. lean out enough so u would be covered as much as possible but not enough to block ur shooting
3. keep crouching and uncrouching (may need some getting used to tho)

the reason to repeat crouching and uncrouching is that the enemy has a smaller chance to hit u cuz ur quite concealed by the wall AND moving
 only downside is that u may need to readjust ur aim a little and its really hard to hit targets that are far away (read: sinjar/buhriz fields) in cqc u dont need to readjust ur aim that much and if u can keep ur IS on the enemy then hes a easy kill

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2009, 04:04:19 pm »
how i do the ubrfast standup shots with the bolt action

im prone behind sth, figure out the general direction where the enemy is, stand up, move backwards AND sideways and shoot the second u are able to shoot.. note that this needs practice because it involves fast reaction, no-aim shooting and knowledge of movement

proved by me shooting kauai on almaden obj. A

Pancakes`

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2009, 04:18:56 pm »
I'm fairly new to the game, but with my loooong experience with FPS's, its all pretty much the same. Just simply stay down, and wait. In real war, the only person stupid enough to run out blaring a MG, would be a marine with Cerebal Palsy. Don't be stupid. Stay down, pop up and down, burst fire dont't spray, recoil KILLS you in battle, because whilst your shooting up, your getting drilled in the chest by a well aimed bullet, corners are your BEST FRIENDS, use them to have advantage on cappers from the other team, stay secluded. ALWAYS use iron sites unless in close combat, then spray your ass off.
That about wraps it up, hope I helped.

MrVanillaIce

• I'm gonna be huge.
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 10:58:22 pm »
For KarKar, make sure you run to A and defend it accordingly. Make sure you have atleast 2 men at the ladders(obove ground or below works) and acouple at the door. You can send some more men out and scout out the terrain and camp by the little houses and the dirt pile. Be catious when staying near windows, you may get sniped out!

MrVanillaIce

• I'm gonna be huge.
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 11:04:39 pm »
To capture Bravo on Buhriz, this is a very usefull tactic. I usually grab 2 men and smoke down the street path and use the buses and cars for cover. Once you make it to the stone slab, make sure you throw another smoke that will allow you to move over to the broken building to your right. Once you have made it there, get your squad to give you covering fire and move in triangle formation towards the first door on Bravo. Get one man to clear bravo while the other one covers the right flank and while the other one covers the window. This usually works for me. All depends on teamwork and communication skills.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 12:06:45 am »
Quote from: "MrVanillaIce"
To capture Bravo on Buhriz, this is a very usefull tactic. I usually grab 2 men and smoke down the street path and use the buses and cars for cover. Once you make it to the stone slab, make sure you throw another smoke that will allow you to move over to the broken building to your right. Once you have made it there, get your squad to give you covering fire and move in triangle formation towards the first door on Bravo. Get one man to clear bravo while the other one covers the right flank and while the other one covers the window. This usually works for me. All depends on teamwork and communication skills.

Do you mean Sinjar? Buhriz has no buses.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 03:34:14 am »
Quote from: "KauaiBoi"

i think he means the ambulance minibuses.. so its still buhriz

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 07:50:19 am »
Quote from: "Evoke"
Quote from: "KauaiBoi"

i think he means the ambulance minibuses.. so its still buhriz

But there's no window either lol.

SnakeShit

• I'm trying.
  • I'm the middle square.
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 02:05:44 pm »
It's definitely Sinjar.  "Broken building on your right" = crackhouse.

MrVanillaIce

• I'm gonna be huge.
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 09:21:54 pm »
Omg...Opps. Totally meant Sinjar lol...

Lee Harvey Oswald

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012, 03:51:55 pm »
If u love sniping with the M14 like I do, then listen up!

Want to know how to get better?????? Play on the dust 24/7 server only using the m14  and go to site B. That was the best place I honed my sniping skill and I became very good.

Also, when mounting the bipod, when you shoot, there may be recoil, but unlike other guns, the aimer will go to the same place it was before (if bipod is deployed mind u) So after shooting once and not being able to see, just remember your crosshair is in the same place! If he is still standing where he was before shooting at you and he didnt die in one hit, dont move your crosshair! Its still on him. Simply fire again and again until hes dead or HE moved.

-Lee Harvey Oswald

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2012, 05:39:59 pm »
If u love sniping with the M14 like I do, then listen up!

Want to know how to get better?????? Play on the dust 24/7 server only using the m14  and go to site B. That was the best place I honed my sniping skill and I became very good.

Also, when mounting the bipod, when you shoot, there may be recoil, but unlike other guns, the aimer will go to the same place it was before (if bipod is deployed mind u) So after shooting once and not being able to see, just remember your crosshair is in the same place! If he is still standing where he was before shooting at you and he didnt die in one hit, dont move your crosshair! Its still on him. Simply fire again and again until hes dead or HE moved.

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Good tips =)

Forward

• |LMC| Senior Member
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2012, 02:30:54 pm »
My tip, don't die.

kamk

• (LMC) Friend
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2013, 04:53:10 pm »