Author Topic: Timeline of the far future  (Read 1517 times)

Evoke

• |LMC| Senior Member
    • http://winkzor.deviantart.com/
Timeline of the far future
« on: January 11, 2014, 05:51:32 am »

Kind of reminds me how trivial we are. All this stuff happens over millions of billions of years, and humans will hardly be able to see any of it happen. What's millions of centuries to us is the blink of an eye for the universe. Kind of makes me hope, or wish, that after death, we can have some sort of back seat to watch all of this happen, and to watch how humanity reacts and stands the test of time. I wanna see how much of this humanity can manage to prevent or work-around. I wanna know if we'll manage to colonize far away planets and just watch all of this happen to our planet.

Wow, imagine that. The day the Earth dies, streamed to huge, distant screens to a race that no longer has a planet.

omniconsumer

• |LMC| Leader
  • There are black holes on my face.
Re: Timeline of the far future
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 10:25:41 am »
Earth will become trivial.  Human beings will spread like a virus to other sytems and planets if we don't destroy ourselves or our capability to do so.  We'll definitely be on Mars within the next 50 years. There is no mention of a Mars independence movement?  heh.

ZenPhire

• |LMC| Leader
  • Good times...
Re: Timeline of the far future
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 11:39:08 pm »
Very cool. I like the "Males Extinct" on the degradation of the Y chromosome. lol
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” – Plato